About Cross Townsend Fountain Pen - Lustrous Chrome
Shape the future with this celebrated classic. Finished in precious metals and complemented with rich lacquer finishes, the Cross Townsend collection epitomises timeless innovation.
Supplied in a Cross gift box, the Townsend fountain pen is available in 7 timeless finishes, has a beautifully smooth nib in either polished stainless steel, gold plate or solid 18ct gold depending on model and comes with the Cross perpetual warranty, assuring a lifetime of writing pleasure to every Cross owner.
- Lustrous Chrome - Uncompromising craftsmanship and a bright chrome finish make this a selection of uncommon value. Polished stainless steel nib.
- Medalist - Bright, polished chrome combines with 23ct gold plated appointments to make an undeniable statement of style. Gold plated nib.
- Black Lacquer/Rhodium Plated - Multi-layered and highly polished black lacquer provides the perfect counterpoint to rich, rhodium plated appointments. 18ct gold/rhodium plated nib.
- Black Lacquer/23ct Gold Plated - A classic combination; highly polished black lacquer with 23ct gold plated appointments. 18ct gold nib.
- Quartz Blue Lacquer - Multiple layers of translucent lacquer on an intricately engraved diamond pattern create a deep blue finish. Rhodium plated appointments. 18ct gold/rhodium plated nib.
- 10ct Gold Filled/Rolled Gold - 10ct gold filled/rolled gold finish features the optimum combination of elegance, strength and wearability. 18ct gold nib.
- Platinum Plated - A stunning platinum plate finish and exquisite diamond-pattern engraving make this an accessory of undeniable sophistication. 18ct gold/rhodium plated nib.
|Product Type||Fountain Pen|
|SKU/Product Code(s)||CRO-536-FS, CRO-536-MS,|
We dispatch all orders over the value of £30 with Royal Mail Tracked 48 free postage. Orders with a value of up to £30 are charged £3.00. There is an option to upgrade your postage to Tracked 24 or Special Delivery for the following supplemental costs:
Royal Mail Tracked 48
|Royal Mail Tracked 24||Royal Mail 1pm Special Delivery|
|Up to £30.00||£3.00||£5.50||£7.50|
|£30.01 to £75.00||Free||£2.50||£7.50|
|£75.01 to £150.00||Free||Free||£7.50|
Most orders received before 12 noon Mon-Fri will be shipped the same day and will generally arrive within three working days after posting. Please note this is based on stock availability and the ability of Royal Mail to meet their own delivery guidelines. We will endeavour to contact you if our stocks are depleted at the time of your order. Orders placed after 12 noon on Friday will be dispatched the following Monday and are subject to stock availability.
Orders over the value of £150 are sent by Royal Mail Special Delivery 1pm at no extra cost, but please note that the actual dispatch date will be subject to stock availability and day/time of order. Orders must be placed before 12 noon. Please feel free to speak to our sales team to check stock availability and despatch times before you place your order.
We cannot guarantee items that are sent by Royal Mail Special Delivery 1pm will arrive the next day before 1pm on Saturdays as this is affected by your local sorting office.
However you must place your order before 12 noon on the Friday if you require this service. Please feel free to call us for stock availability before placing your order.
Orders sent via Royal Mail Special Delivery will require a signature. If there is nobody to receive the goods, the carrier will leave a card. It is your responsibility to contact the carrier to rearrange delivery or to collect them from your local sorting office.
Shipping costs to international locations vary according to the size and weight of your parcel. The shipping cost will be displayed in your basket before you checkout and you will have the option to cancel your order before payment should you decide the shipping cost makes your purchase beyond budget. Please note that we reserve the right to adjust delivery charges for foreign orders over 1kg in weight. We will always contact you if this is the case and give you the option to pay extra or cancel the order.
Note that for international orders we will ONLY deliver to the address of the card used to purchase the goods.
As with all foreign imports, you are liable for any taxes and duties imposed by your local taxation authority (e.g. customs duty, excise duty and/or import tax). It is important that you check these rates before ordering as The Hamilton Pen Company will not be held responsible for any additional charges.