The Classic Century collection from Cross is a monument to mid-century modern design. This iconic writing instrument continues to inspire visionaries just as it has done throughout the last 6 decades.
Supplied in a Cross gift box, the Classic Century mechanical pencil is available in 8 stylish finishes, has a beautifully smooth twist mechanism for the 0.7mm lead and comes with the Cross perpetual warranty, assuring a lifetime of writing pleasure to every Cross owner.
- Lustrous Chrome - Unequalled Cross craftsmanship in a brilliant chrome plated finish.
- Classic Black - The exceptionally handsome satin black finish is accentuated by 23ct gold plated appointments.
- Medalist - Guaranteed Cross quality in a stylish combination of polished chrome and 23ct gold plated appointments.
- Black Lacquer - A modern re-interpretation of the Classic Century offers a rich black lacquer finish with polished chrome appointments.
- 10ct Gold Filled/Rolled Gold - The 10ct gold filled/rolled gold finish makes an elegant complement to the Classic Century design.
- Sterling Silver - Like pieces of heirloom-quality jewellery, combines timeless design with the warmth and value of sterling silver.
- 14ct Gold Filled/Rolled Gold - A soft rose gold hue creates a writing instrument to be valued for a lifetime.
- 18ct Solid Gold - Writing excellence at its finest; the world-famous Classic Century design presented flawlessly in pure 18ct gold.
|Product Type||Mechanical Pencil|
We dispatch all orders over the value of £15 with free postage. There is an option to upgrade your postage to 1st class signed for or Special Delivery for the following supplemental costs:
Royal Mail 1st Class Standard
|Royal Mail 1st Class Signed for||Royal Mail 1pm Special Delivery|
|Up to £14.99||£1.50||£2.60||£7.50|
|£15.00 to £29.99||Free||£2.60||£7.50|
|£30.00 to £124.99||Free||Free||£7.50|
Most orders received before 12 noon Mon-Fri will be shipped the same day and will generally arrive within three working days after posting. Please note this is based on stock availability and the ability of Royal Mail to meet their own delivery guidelines. We will endeavour to contact you if our stocks are depleted at the time of your order. Orders placed after 12 noon on Friday will be dispatched the following Monday and are subject to stock availability.
Orders to the value of £125 or more are sent by Royal Mail Special Delivery 1pm at no extra cost, but please note that the actual dispatch date will be subject to stock availability and day/time of order. Orders must be placed before 12 noon. Please feel free to speak to our sales team to check stock availability and despatch times before you place your order.
We cannot guarantee items that are sent by Royal Mail Special Delivery 1pm will arrive the next day before 1pm on Saturdays as this is affected by your local sorting office.
However you must place your order before 12 noon on the Friday if you require this service. Please feel free to call us for stock availability before placing your order.
Orders sent via Royal Mail Special Delivery will require a signature. If there is nobody to receive the goods, the carrier will leave a card. It is your responsibility to contact the carrier to rearrange delivery or to collect them from your local sorting office. If the goods are returned to us having had no contact from the customer requesting a re-shipment, your order will be automatically refunded. Your postage will not be refunded, only the value of the item stipulated on your order.
Shipping costs to international locations vary according to the size and weight of your parcel. The shipping cost will be displayed in your basket before you checkout and you will have the option to cancel your order before payment should you decide the shipping cost makes your purchase beyond budget. Please note that we reserve the right to adjust delivery charges for foreign orders over 1kg in weight. We will always contact you if this is the case and give you the option to pay extra or cancel the order.
Note that for international orders we will ONLY deliver to the address of the card used to purchase the goods.
Customers outside the EU will be charged the VAT-exclusive prices shown on the site. UK Value Added Tax (VAT, currently 20%) will be deducted at the point of sale for all countries outside the EU. However, as with all foreign imports, you are liable for any taxes and duties imposed by your local taxation authority (e.g. customs duty, excise duty and/or import VAT). It is important that you check these rates before ordering as The Hamilton Pen Company will not be held responsible for any additional charges.