About Cross Century II Rollerball Pen - Black Lacquer with 23ct Gold Plated Trim
The legendary Century II pen from Cross has all the style and grace of the Classic Century, but with a bolder profile. This wider girth is sure to give you a firm grip on your unique creativity. Supplied in a Cross gift box, this Century II rollerball pen in glossy black lacquer and 23ct go plated trims is fitted with a Cross black rollerball refill, has a click on-off cap and comes with the Cross perpetual warranty, assuring a lifetime of writing pleasure to every Cross owner.
The Century II rollerball pen is available in 9 timeless finishes:
- Medalist - Striking two-tone metal; a combination of polished chrome and 23ct gold plated appointments.
- Lustrous Chrome - The smooth, polished look of chrome gives a decidedly modern feel to the Century II profile.
- Royal Blue - An attractive luminescent blue finish, accented beautifully by chrome plated appointments.
- Sterling Silver - Sterling Silver containing 92.5% pure silver and trademarked contrasting conical top make this an heirloom-quality possession.
- 10ct gold filled/rolled gold - 10ct gold filled/rolled gold finish combines gold's timeless value with unsurpassed craftsmanship.
- 14ct gold filled/rolled gold - A soft rose gold hue creates a writing instrument to be valued for a lifetime.
- Black Lacquer with 23ct Gold Plated Trim - A deep glossy black finish and 23ct gold plated appointments make a definitive statement of style.
- Black Lacquer with Rhodium Plated Trim - A deep glossy black finish and rhodium plated appointments make a definitive statement of style.
- Blue Lacquer with Rhodium Plated Trim - A deep glossy blue finish and rhodium plated appointments make a definitive statement of style.
|Product Type||Rollerball Pen|
We dispatch all orders over the value of £20 with free postage. There is an option to upgrade your postage to 1st class signed for or Special Delivery for the following supplemental costs:
Royal Mail 1st Class Standard
|Royal Mail 1st Class Signed for||Royal Mail 1pm Special Delivery|
|Up to £20.00||£1.50||£2.60||£7.50|
|£20.01 to £50.00||Free||£2.60||£7.50|
|£50.01 to £124.99||Free||Free||£7.50|
Most orders received before 12 noon Mon-Fri will be shipped the same day and will generally arrive within three working days after posting. Please note this is based on stock availability and the ability of Royal Mail to meet their own delivery guidelines. We will endeavour to contact you if our stocks are depleted at the time of your order. Orders placed after 12 noon on Friday will be dispatched the following Monday and are subject to stock availability.
Orders to the value of £125 or more are sent by Royal Mail Special Delivery 1pm at no extra cost, but please note that the actual dispatch date will be subject to stock availability and day/time of order. Orders must be placed before 12 noon. Please feel free to speak to our sales team to check stock availability and despatch times before you place your order.
We cannot guarantee items that are sent by Royal Mail Special Delivery 1pm will arrive the next day before 1pm on Saturdays as this is affected by your local sorting office.
However you must place your order before 12 noon on the Friday if you require this service. Please feel free to call us for stock availability before placing your order.
Orders sent via Royal Mail Special Delivery will require a signature. If there is nobody to receive the goods, the carrier will leave a card. It is your responsibility to contact the carrier to rearrange delivery or to collect them from your local sorting office. If the goods are returned to us having had no contact from the customer requesting a re-shipment, your order will be automatically refunded. Your postage will not be refunded, only the value of the item stipulated on your order.
Shipping costs to international locations vary according to the size and weight of your parcel. The shipping cost will be displayed in your basket before you checkout and you will have the option to cancel your order before payment should you decide the shipping cost makes your purchase beyond budget. Please note that we reserve the right to adjust delivery charges for foreign orders over 1kg in weight. We will always contact you if this is the case and give you the option to pay extra or cancel the order.
Note that for international orders we will ONLY deliver to the address of the card used to purchase the goods.
As with all foreign imports, you are liable for any taxes and duties imposed by your local taxation authority (e.g. customs duty, excise duty and/or import tax). It is important that you check these rates before ordering as The Hamilton Pen Company will not be held responsible for any additional charges.