About Cross Tech3+ Multifunction Pen with Stylus - Translucent Red Lacquer
Supplied in a Cross gift box, the Tech3+ multifunction pen is available in 10 modern finishes, has a black ballpoint, red ballpoint and 0.5mm pencil with eraser cleverly concealed beneath the stylus and comes with the Cross perpetual warranty, assuring a lifetime of writing pleasure to every Cross owner.
- Lustrous Chrome - Bright polished chrome with classic Cross engravings distinguish this Tech3+ selection.
- Satin Black - Technology meets style. The popular satin black finish, accented with bright polished chrome appointments.
- Satin Chrome - The matte finish with polished chrome appointments adds subtle sophistication to this clever multi-tasker.
- Frosty Pink - Pretty and smart. The liquid glaze finish gives this pink added sparkle. Chrome plated appointments.
- Metallic Blue - A bright blue satin finish with chrome appointments that is bold and fun.
- Pearl White - Pure and simple. A glossy pearlescent white finish contrasted against chrome appointments.
- Translucent Red - Crystal clear red lacquer adds intrigue to the engraved pattern beneath.
- Translucent Frosty Steel - An elegant grey lacquer on an a subtle engraved pattern.
- Platinum Plate - A sophisticated engraved platinum plate finish with platinum plate appointments.
- 23ct Gold Plate - An opulent 23ct gold plate finish with engine-turned engravings and polished 23ct gold plate appointments.
|Product Type||Multifunction Pen|
We dispatch all orders over the value of £15 with free postage. There is an option to upgrade your postage to 1st class signed for or Special Delivery for the following supplemental costs:
Royal Mail 1st Class Standard
|Royal Mail 1st Class Signed for||Royal Mail 1pm Special Delivery|
|Up to £14.99||£1.50||£2.60||£7.50|
|£15.00 to £49.99||Free||£2.60||£7.50|
|£50.00 to £124.99||Free||Free||£7.50|
Most orders received before 12 noon Mon-Fri will be shipped the same day and will generally arrive within three working days after posting. Please note this is based on stock availability and the ability of Royal Mail to meet their own delivery guidelines. We will endeavour to contact you if our stocks are depleted at the time of your order. Orders placed after 12 noon on Friday will be dispatched the following Monday and are subject to stock availability.
Orders to the value of £125 or more are sent by Royal Mail Special Delivery 1pm at no extra cost, but please note that the actual dispatch date will be subject to stock availability and day/time of order. Orders must be placed before 12 noon. Please feel free to speak to our sales team to check stock availability and despatch times before you place your order.
We cannot guarantee items that are sent by Royal Mail Special Delivery 1pm will arrive the next day before 1pm on Saturdays as this is affected by your local sorting office.
However you must place your order before 12 noon on the Friday if you require this service. Please feel free to call us for stock availability before placing your order.
Orders sent via Royal Mail Special Delivery will require a signature. If there is nobody to receive the goods, the carrier will leave a card. It is your responsibility to contact the carrier to rearrange delivery or to collect them from your local sorting office. If the goods are returned to us having had no contact from the customer requesting a re-shipment, your order will be automatically refunded. Your postage will not be refunded, only the value of the item stipulated on your order.
Shipping costs to international locations vary according to the size and weight of your parcel. The shipping cost will be displayed in your basket before you checkout and you will have the option to cancel your order before payment should you decide the shipping cost makes your purchase beyond budget. Please note that we reserve the right to adjust delivery charges for foreign orders over 1kg in weight. We will always contact you if this is the case and give you the option to pay extra or cancel the order.
Note that for international orders we will ONLY deliver to the address of the card used to purchase the goods.
Customers outside the EU will be charged the VAT-exclusive prices shown on the site. UK Value Added Tax (VAT, currently 20%) will be deducted at the point of sale for all countries outside the EU. However, as with all foreign imports, you are liable for any taxes and duties imposed by your local taxation authority (e.g. customs duty, excise duty and/or import VAT). It is important that you check these rates before ordering as The Hamilton Pen Company will not be held responsible for any additional charges.