The legendary Century II pen from Cross has all the style and grace of the Classic Century, but with a bolder profile. This wider girth is sure to give you a firm grip on your unique creativity. Supplied in a Cross gift box, this Century II ballpoint pen has an attractive luminescent blue finish, accented beautifully by chrome plated appointments. It is fitted with a Cross black medium point ballpoint refill, has a smooth twist action mechanism and comes with the Cross perpetual warranty, assuring a lifetime of writing pleasure to every Cross owner.
The Century II ballpoint pen is also available in 11 other timeless finishes:
- Lustrous Chrome - The smooth, polished look of chrome gives a decidedly modern feel to the Century II profile.
- Black Lacquer - A modern, rich black lacquer finish with polished chrome appointments.
- Medalist - Striking two-tone metal; a combination of polished chrome and 23ct gold plated appointments.
- Sterling Silver - Sterling Silver containing 92.5% pure silver and trademarked contrasting conical top make this an heirloom-quality possession.
- 10ct gold filled/rolled gold - 10ct gold filled/rolled gold finish combines gold’s timeless value with unsurpassed craftsmanship.
- Translucent Blue Lacquer - Deep clear blue lacquer nicely complemented by chrome plated appointments.
- Translucent Red Lacquer - Deep clear red lacquer nicely complemented by chrome plated appointments.
- 14ct gold filled/rolled gold - A soft rose gold hue creates a writing instrument to be valued for a lifetime.
- Black Lacquer with 23ct Gold Plated Trim - A deep glossy black finish and 23ct gold plated appointments make a definitive statement of style.
- Black Lacquer with Rhodium Plated Trim - A deep glossy black finish and rhodium plated appointments make a definitive statement of style.
- Blue Lacquer with Rhodium Plated Trim - A deep glossy blue finish and rhodium plated appointments make a definitive statement of style.
We dispatch all orders over the value of £15 with free postage. There is an option to upgrade your postage to 1st class signed for or Special Delivery for the following supplemental costs:
Royal Mail 1st Class Standard
|Royal Mail 1st Class Signed for||Royal Mail 1pm Special Delivery|
|Up to £14.99||£1.50||£2.60||£7.50|
|£15.00 to £49.99||Free||£2.60||£7.50|
|£50.00 to £124.99||Free||Free||£7.50|
Most orders received before 12 noon Mon-Fri will be shipped the same day and will generally arrive within three working days after posting. Please note this is based on stock availability and the ability of Royal Mail to meet their own delivery guidelines. We will endeavour to contact you if our stocks are depleted at the time of your order. Orders placed after 12 noon on Friday will be dispatched the following Monday and are subject to stock availability.
Orders to the value of £125 or more are sent by Royal Mail Special Delivery 1pm at no extra cost, but please note that the actual dispatch date will be subject to stock availability and day/time of order. Orders must be placed before 12 noon. Please feel free to speak to our sales team to check stock availability and despatch times before you place your order.
We cannot guarantee items that are sent by Royal Mail Special Delivery 1pm will arrive the next day before 1pm on Saturdays as this is affected by your local sorting office.
However you must place your order before 12 noon on the Friday if you require this service. Please feel free to call us for stock availability before placing your order.
Orders sent via Royal Mail Special Delivery will require a signature. If there is nobody to receive the goods, the carrier will leave a card. It is your responsibility to contact the carrier to rearrange delivery or to collect them from your local sorting office. If the goods are returned to us having had no contact from the customer requesting a re-shipment, your order will be automatically refunded. Your postage will not be refunded, only the value of the item stipulated on your order.
European delivery is £10.95 for orders valued at £20 and under. Orders over the value of £20 will be charged £15.95.
The rest of the world (Inc. USA, Canada, Far East, Middle East, Australasia, Africa, etc…) are charged £13.95 for orders valued at £20 and under. Orders over the value of £20 will be charged £24.95 for delivery.The service used whenever possible is Royal Mail International Tracked and Signed, which requires a signature on delivery. Delivery generally takes around 5 to 14 business days, but can take longer, especially if held up in Customs.
Any European or Worldwide shipping destinations with orders valued over the price of £500.00 are charged £75. This will be sent by FedEx or similar courier.
Please note that we reserve the right to adjust delivery charges for foreign orders over 1kg in weight. We will always contact you if this is the case and give you the option to pay extra or cancel the order.
Note that for international orders we will ONLY deliver to the address of the card used to purchase the goods.
Customers outside the EU will be charged the VAT-exclusive prices shown on the site. UK Value Added Tax (VAT, currently 20%) will be deducted at the point of sale for all countries outside the EU. However, as with all foreign imports, you are liable for any taxes and duties imposed by your local taxation authority (e.g. customs duty, excise duty and/or import VAT). It is important that you check these rates before ordering as The Hamilton Pen Company will not be held responsible for any additional charges.